Monday, March 21, 2011

The Little Ukulele that Could

|\ ___/|
@\__/@ ~ h00t
(\ V \)
\ ____\
| | ----W--W------





For those of you that know me [hopefully 100% of you reading this know me..otherwise it's kinda awkward for you to be here..] you know that I suck at setting goals for myself and have a habit of not following through with them...Mainly my personal goal of becoming a well-known musical artist.


Step 1: Play music. Step 2: ??? Step 3: $


Well, this year [2011] I have actually been doing a little better at "sticking with it," if you will. I've been trying harder to learn more songs and polish the ones I already know. Of course, that doesn't really help with my whole, "not being able to write good musical lyrics in mass quantities; mass quantities referring to more than a potential song a month," but that's where online resources and co-writers come in. Also, my recent EXCELLENT purchase choice of a new concert ukulele has given me a newfound "oomph" of confidence and drive to get myself out there, make a name for myself, be heard!


My YouTube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/CallMeAllphi


Go there. Watch what I've done so far [which won't take you long, I promise!] rate, comment and subscribe because that way, you'll be the first to know when I start posting more videos!


Peace and Love ~
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment